Sunday, February 26, 2012

Good Times

 I just came home from a weekend long retreat with my Church...it was so cool and Jesus filled that I didn't want to leave!  Apparently, the 10 other people we were driving home felt the same way, because after struggling to say goodbye to everyone, we piled in our huge white 15 seater van (see below)  and continued the great time we had had, singing beautiful praise and worship and playing the guitar all the way home...I love my friends :)
                                        


It is so cool to me that where I live you can simply pile a couple hundred teens together and head up to a retreat center an hour away, and spend the entire weekend just praising the Lord for the good He does, all the while coming closer and closer to Him.

God Bless,
~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment