Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jane Eyre

  OK, so last night , in a way of celebrating the almost end of winter break, my family and I watched the new Jane Eyre which my sister has been dying to see for the past few months.  As a rule, I like to stay away from any rendition of this movie because all I remember from it was when I was a little kid I watched it, and all that stuck with me was how she was always beat up, and it ended with the crazy wife setting the house on fire... apparently their was more to the movie I just didn't pick up on :)

 Basically, I decided to sit through it this time, and was pleasantly surprised.  Apparently it stayed very true to the book, Mia was a great Jane Eyre, portraying the role very well, and Rochester was cute and had me laughing out loud at times.

The end was a little abrupt, but everything turned out OK, and I went to bed happy.


I love this pic, because they look so happy :)


~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment