Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I LOVE PARIS!

not that I've ever been there...really, I just watched the movie Gigi and have decided I love it :P
For all you people out there who haven't watched this movie, I suggest you do so at once!

The storyline is as follows: young girl grows up and her "big older brother" type friend suddenly realizes...wow!!!  Actually, there's more to the plot than that, but that's about the gist of it.  The movie does have an older theme going on, but they handle it so well that this was the first time I picked up on it.  they handle her growing up so well!! She goes from a little schoolgirl, to...this!
so pretty :P

Yes, it is an older movie, and a musical, but they pull it off with only a few awkward jazz-hand-esqe poses, and over all it's stupendous.

Go get it out at your library today! 
~Rae

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment