Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yes, celebrities need their special toilet paper...

I am siting here reveling in the pure strangeness of celebrities right now, wondering how someone could actually stock up his numerous homes with black toilet paper costing right around $15.00 a roll.  Yes, I do love watching Simon Cowell spew his ridiculousness on Britain's Got Talent, and usually I don't keep up on celebrity gossip (to many "shocking" scandals, which are total baloney) but this cracked me up so much I had to share it with all of you. In the words of some Simon Cowell cynic "let’s hope his butt is softer and cleaner than a baby’s bottom for that price!"
                                

                                                     
                   the ridiculous judge                                               The even more ridiculous toilet paper

~Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment