Sunday, April 15, 2012

scatterbrained Sundays...

Just a random post full of random stuff...

this past month or so I've decided I do like country music after all...I always thought it was kind of stupid and not worth my time, but recently I've taken to listening to it while I do the dishes...it's easy to listen to and is usually pretty sweet.  One of my new favorites is called "Give me that Girl" adn it's basically about how he loves his girl even when she's not all "gussied up" :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40tNQRsIdvI

Still missing Val and Sherri, hoping that Tristan and Gladis aren't the next ones gone

Lovin' polyvore...basically, you take all your dream clothes/people/whatever and make a little collage thing. (see attached link for my favorite so far...) http://www.polyvore.com/hooray_for_fall/set?id=37354333

sittin' here wondering WHO PUT ALL THE TOOTHPASTE ON THE TOILET SEAT?!?
...I'm going to take an educated guess and say my little three-year-old brother...
Why?
a) because he doesn't like brushing his teeth and this way he doesn't have to tonight
b) he's a boy
c) he's three
d) did I mentiong he's a three-year-old boy???
than again, my then 19 year-old sister did put a peach pit down the toilet just to see what would happen, so you never know...

~Rae

I warned you this would be random!

No comments:

Post a Comment