Friday, April 13, 2012

So Happy

Some things that have made me smile this past week-ish...hope they do the same for you!
.Seeing one of my great friends entering the Catholic Church this Easter vigil had me grinning like an idiot :)

.The Gallaher Girls series...just some cute distraction from work and work and work!  Four girls attending a spy academy together...four cute, light books to get you through a stressful week.

Sweet and cheesy...perfect for de-stressing

.Tristan MacManus on DWTS...it's rock week on Dancing with the Stars and Tristan goes into his dance wearing a punk outfit...with coattails!

I can't find a picture of it, but this seems to be his official DWTS pic for this year...

.Dreaming of a pipe like Gandalf's...it's just that cool :)

one can always dream... :)

.Taylor Swift...I'm not always a big fan of her music, but these past couple weeks I've been listening to her new-ish CC Speak now, and am being pleasantly surprised...

go get it out from your library...it's worth hearing!

. DISCO!  So much fun :)

yes, that IS a supremely awesome disco ball snitch...I love google images :)

~Rae



No comments:

Post a Comment